ARE YOU READY TO EQUIP YOUR WORKFORCE AGAINST RF OVEREXPOSURE?
See how fieldSENSE can assist in matching you with the most suitable personal RF monitor.
It is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that workers are not exposed to levels of RF exceeding the limits.
The only reliable way to know the exposure conditions around transmitting antennas is to measure the levels using a personal RF Monitor.
Book now to see a full demonstration of the fieldSENSE RF monitor
- Shaped response, as stipulated by exposure limits such as the FCC (NCRP), SC6 or ICNIRP
- Both Electric (E) and Magnetic (H) fields measured
- Isotropic probe architecture, accounting for sources of radiation from multiple directions and polarizations
- On-body and handheld operation
- Broad spectrum coverage – all typical television and FM radio broadcast services right up to mid bang 5G systems below 6 GHz.