FREE GUIDE: AN INTRODUCTION TO RF SAFETY AROUND TRANSMITTING ANTENNAS
What is RF? Why limit exposure? What are the limits? Where are limits likely to be exceeded?
In this exclusive guide we cover:
- Radio frequencies (RF) as a type of non-ionising radiation
- The effects of RF overexposure on the human body
- The globally established exposure guidelines
ICNIRP – Global
The radiofrequency EMF part of the ICNIRP Guidelines provide protection for humans from exposure to EMFs from 100 kHz to 300 GHz.
FCC – USA
Learn about the 5 factors to consider when choosing a personal RF monitor
- Shaped response
- Both Electric (E) and Magnetic (H) field probes
- Isotropic probe architecture
- On-body and handheld operation
- Broad-range exposure indicator